Professional Development Committee
IASNR is committed to help both professionals and students succeed by building on strengths and overcoming weaknesses.
The Professional Development Committee is responsible for the facilitation of opportunities for IASNR members to develop and expand useful skills required for various career paths. The Committee plans and implements activities that provide resources for professional development at the IASNR Conference and in other contexts throughout the year, including mentorship activities. The Executive Officers appoint the Professional Development Committee.
Chair: Mysha Clarke
Milton Newberry III
Executive Team Liaison: William (Bill) Stewart
Webinar Series – IASNR offers occasional webinars to members. Contact [email protected] if you have an idea for a webinar topic or would like to get involved in developing this content.
- Networking as a Professional Skillset
- Ecological Grief & Community Responses to Environmental Loss in the Anthropocene
- Community-Engaged Research: Innovations for Moving from a Science Delivery to a Deliberative Science Approach
- Building Global Networks for Natural Resource Social Sciences
- To Academia and Beyond! Career pathways after graduate school (USA)
- Survey Design Overview Webinar
- Society & Natural Resources Webinar
- AESS-IASNR-SCB SSWG Methods I Webinar